Sunday, October 19, 2008

Apple picking at Oak Glen

This weekend marked the 5th Wedding Anniversary of Rich and Moi, so we decided to have a family fun day to celebrate. We went to the always scenic Oak Glen for apple picking, apple cider and cider doughnuts. YUM...YUM! Every thing tasted so good and the weather was perfect! Vincent had so much fun picking his own apples as did I. It's more work than it looks to get a decent stash. We also had to try the cider doughnuts, as Rich told me he saw it on this one T.V. show that said they had the best. Well, only because we waited in the doughnut line about 45 minutes to even purchase the darn things...they were the best no matter what! It was a great day and Vincent learned to say, "APPLE", really well too.






1 comment:

Drew and Alicia said...

So fun I am glad Vincent got to pick apples it is something every child needs to experience. I know I loved it. I love his overalls they are so stink cute.